Research interests: machine learning and experimentation, natural language processing and text as data, communication networks, elite communication and political representation, political advertising and campaigns, race, social media, etc.
- Exposure to Ideologically Diverse News and Opinion, Future Research
- When to Use Stacked Barcharts?
- Visualization Series: Using Scatterplots and Models to Understand the Diamond Market
- Streamline Your Mechanical Turk Workflow with MTurkR
- Generating Labels for Supervised Text Classification using CAT and R
- Working with Bipartite/Affiliation Network Data in R
- Visualization series: Insight from Cleveland and Tufte on plotting numeric data by groups
- Putting it all together: concise code to make dotplots with weighted bootstrapped standard errors
- Map the distribution of your sample by geolocating ip addresses or zip codes